Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Purchased Vehicle

2 posters

Go down

Lost Purchased Vehicle Empty Lost Purchased Vehicle

Post by JWalt704 Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:42 pm

I lost a purchased Strider last night. i parked it at the North East safezone, locked it along with my team members strider, both right beside each other. We left in a boat to the other side of the East coast. The Server reset, when we came back to the safezone where we had left our striders, mine was no longer there, but his was. I don't know what or how that happened. Also earlier that day i was driving my first purchased strider, i had wrecked it into a wall in a town. Broke the front left tire. There were zombies all around so i pushed forward a little ways to clear out and repair, then all of a sudden it kicked me out of my strider, the wheel some how fixed its self, so i got back in and my strider then immediately it blew up. There were no mercs around at the time either. As i said i don't know if you can do anything about either of these. Really just upset about my second one disappearing.

Thank you,
IamGroot.

JWalt704

Back to top Go down

Lost Purchased Vehicle Empty Re: Lost Purchased Vehicle

Post by Papahyooie Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:22 pm

OK man. Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at the logs, and if I find that it was due to a malfunction, I'll credit you with tabs to replace it. Try to give me a list of everything you can remember that you lost both times. Everything on your body, in the striders, etc.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JWalt704 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Thanks for looking into it man. Both times I lost a zafir with AROCs, ghillie suit, carrier gl rig, carryall backpack, GM6. only one time was a GM6 with a Nightstalker scope. But my main concern is the striders. I can always do missions and get guns and ammo back. Just sucks buying 2 Striders in one day haha. But thanks again.

JWalt704

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down