Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPOCH Chernarus 'Re-Pack' Feedback

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EPOCH Chernarus 'Re-Pack' Feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: EPOCH Chernarus 'Re-Pack' Feedback

Post by Papahyooie Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Hey guys. Sorry i had drill this weekend. I'm looking into the trader issues. Can either troy or Hensley replace canex's briefcase and get him a chain saw next time you see him on? Thanks.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

EPOCH Chernarus 'Re-Pack' Feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: EPOCH Chernarus 'Re-Pack' Feedback

Post by hensley Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Will do Papa.. Canex let me know when you're planning on being on server next & Ill get on & replace what you lost.
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by canex Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:51 pm

i'll be on till 10pm (UTC-07:00) time which is alberta canada time
canex
canex

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:12 pm

I'm having problems making a block garage door. You need to have 3 tank traps and 3 pools in order to make one right?
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Going off that, there are problems with the scroll wheel options. Trades, unlocking stuff ext stop working for one reason or another. I can't upgrade my garage because the option doesn't show up.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by canex Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

^ agree with troy there is a lag with the scrolling option, but for the garage upgrade troy, i did mind and it worked just fine haha
canex
canex

Back to top Go down

Post by canex Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:57 pm

seem like im missing a couple of metal floor, garage door way and walls on my base, does base decay over time cause its doesnt give me the option to maintain them, i was on 2 days ago and when i logged in today im missing a couple of wall/floor
canex
canex

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:30 pm

My wall all poofed as well.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2