Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epoch Server Recruitment

2 posters

Go down

Epoch Server Recruitment Empty Epoch Server Recruitment

Post by hensley Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 am

I see there are a good amount of us checking in on the forums on a regular basis. The Epoch server is up & running smoothly. All we need now is to populate the server. I'm sure we've all played on some other servers & meet some other players. It's time to recruit!! Let's all introduce Battleborne to just one other person. Once they've given it a try & met the community I'm confident they'll spread the word to their friends. That means BB will have a consistent base of 5,6,7, or 8ish players on at about any given time. That equals randoms stopping in & seeing what's up which means we could have all sorts of players right quick. Let's spread the good word! I've spent enough hours on new server to accumulate some dough. I'd hope we don't need incentive to grow the server but in case you do... First new player I see in-game who says hey Hensley so & so 'brought me here' (Amlan, Howard, Yolo, Troy, techf1end, Boss, Falcore, etc.) I'll buy that new player a little-bird heli as well as the 'regular' who spread the word. If anyone else has ideas to get a few more peeps on server let's hear em'. See you guys in-game!
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Epoch Server Recruitment Empty Re: Epoch Server Recruitment

Post by Troy Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:57 pm

I have a few friends who where mildly interested in playing as long as I could gear them up first. Being assured that everyone wasn't going to murder them for fun was also a plus. I haven't been on lately due to family obligations and computer problems, but I'll be back soon. Nice idea hensley.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:54 am

Glad to hear you'll be back soon Troy! I was wondering where you went Smile And good news you have some friends who might stop by server. I hope they give it a try! At the very least you can tell them they'll have a heli w/ key if they see me before any other new player who has been referred by a BB regular. We can always do car / SUV in place of heli if they can't fly. See ya later... Need someone to do a mission with Smile
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Ok, computer is fixed. Now I just need to install all the necessary things. I should be on Sunday if I'm not too busy with work.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Good news Troy... Time to get some people on this thing!
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down