Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Can I have some help" thread

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The "Can I have some help" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Can I have some help" thread

Post by hensley Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Before the last update when I hovered mouse over the 'players' section of Battleborne server in Commander it listed the actual players on the server. Now if there are players on & I hover over the section is just shows a small little gray box. Not a huge issue of course but was kind of cool to be able to see who was on before signing. Is that a Commander setting does anyone know??
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

The "Can I have some help" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Can I have some help" thread

Post by Papahyooie Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:43 am

I'm not sure about commander anymore. That last update nuked alot of stuff, and they haven't fixed it yet. I switched to dayz launcher myself. Works much more reliably, and you can keep all the different mod versions under seperate installs, so you can log onto any server running any version, as long as you have that version installed, without patching and unpatching and repatching. It also shows player names like you want.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks for the reply Papa, may have to make the jump over to dayz launcher..
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:04 pm

I need someone to give me a ride to my suv, and I want to do a mission with some people.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:17 am

My kingdom, my kingdom for a heli that can tow.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2