Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New players

5 posters

Go down

New players Empty New players

Post by Marrow375 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:02 pm

The server is really close to being the awesome playground we envisioned only a week ago. Thanks to Papa for all of his hard work! I wanted to let all of you know that I've spoken to 3-4 different clans that I've met over the last 2-3 years playing various games. All of them agreed they would like to come play with us once the server is finished. A couple of the guys are youtubers with decent following, so it might help jump the server numbers up a bit. I know we've talked about not really caring if the server gets huge or not, and I agree. However, it won't hurt to have a few other groups on the server to have some friendly competition with. If it gets to be too much of a headache to moderate, we can always find some active players and offer them moderator positions so that we can still play and have fun. A bridge we can cross when we come to it. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm working on it. Peace.

Marrow

Marrow375
Regular

Back to top Go down

New players Empty Re: New players

Post by Troy Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:43 am

That sounds really fun.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:14 am

Sounds great! It would be pretty cool to have some youtubers on especially!

As for moderators, I don't want to volunteer them, but Troy and Hensley here have been my moderators since the Arma 2 days. If it turns out you need more, you might consider asking them. They've been the best help I could have asked for.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:56 am

Great news Marrow! Anything we can do to help out just let us know.
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FooodComa Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:26 pm

All sounds good hopefully people come and play let's make them welcome and help when we can

FooodComa
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down