Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haters gonna hate

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

haters gonna hate  Empty Re: haters gonna hate

Post by Papahyooie Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:32 pm

I take all rule #6 violations seriously. (If you don't know what rule # 6 is, read the rules here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That being said, I never judge without hearing both sides.

Durst, what's your side of the story?
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dursty Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:22 am

I've been trying to be Zag's friend since i've met him on the server. I've given him poptabs to help him purchase things. I've given him rides in my helicopter. I also confided in him, the location of my base.

The problem here is that Zag cannot take a hint. I didn't accuse him of losing my fuel truck, but I did express concern over him using my things without my express permission. I expressed this concern because I considered us to be acquaintances. So even if he found them unlocked, he'd have the respect for me to not use them. The fuel truck doesn't matter, I've told Zag that specifically.

Zag has made me incredibly uncomfortable on steam. I added him at his request. Everytime I'm playing something else or doing anything with my friends, Zag tries talking to me, and when I do not respond immediately he acts like I do not like him and it even feels like he is trying to guilt me into playing with him. This has influenced how I interact with him. I do not appreciate someone harassing me over Steam. (I could provide quotes, However I do not think that would be appropriate.)

The audacity of Zag to bring this to your attention only highlights the kind of maturity/attitude I have been dealing with. I've been understanding and even given him my time to try and accommodate him. That being said, I am putting my foot down with Zag. If you wish to remain friends, I expect your behavior to change.

I can move my helicopter, but I feel that there is plenty of space to land a Huron. The truck incident wasn't an accusation, it was a request.
Dursty
Dursty
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:13 am

After hearing both sides, I am not going to take action on either of you. Your personal dispute over steam is your own business. I do not care what happens on steam, as you both have full control over your interactions there. You two can work that out on your own.

As for the fuel truck... keep your stuff locked.

Ingame, Wondercraft, try to be a little less pushy in your interactions, please.

As for the chopper incident, Wondercraft, I know for a fact there is PLENTY of room to land anything you like. If you can't land IN the parking lot then land out back. There's an entire runway. That being said, Dursty, the safe zone is public land. I have noticed that you have been parking your chopper there at almost all times, using the safe zone as a sort of base. Since the safe zone is public property, I have to ask you not to park your chopper there when you are not online. If everyone did this, pretty soon there will be no room to park anything. This is not administrative action, just a friendly request to remember that other people have the right to use the trader zone too. Some people might not have the skill to land in a small area made smaller by another chopper taking up half of it. On top of that, it's not sporting because your chopper is safe from other people while in the safe zone. The danger is part of the game, and if you keep your things in the safe zone, then there is no reason to build a base. If you are online, you have the right to use the safe zone, and land where you please, but please do not park your vehicles there when offline.

Thank you both for your understanding.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dursty Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:33 am

I usually keep it parked at my base, but I haven't been online in a while due to all the update shenanigans! I parked it there because it was late and i was tired xD! I'll move it ASAP
Dursty
Dursty
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 am

Thanks for your understanding Durst. I understand it happens.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum