Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems!

4 posters

Go down

Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems! Empty Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems!

Post by WhyWhatWhere Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:14 pm

There seems to be a problem in Day Z with Choppers leaking and no way to repair them If it would not be to much to ask if we try to find a way to stop this. This has led to my choppers unable to fly a block with out needing to refuel and many others people find or have landed a bit hard or got shot at. Sad

On the 2nd problem though not as. big You cant sell gems which can be fix many topics about it on the internet it would be nice if we could make some money of what we mine
WhyWhatWhere
WhyWhatWhere

Back to top Go down

Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems! Empty Re: Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems!

Post by Papahyooie Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:52 pm

For the helicopter: Fix the glass. You have a glass window that is broken somewhere, if your fuel tank isn't busted. This has been a bug since the beginning of dayz and there is nothing I can do to fix it.

As for the gems, I know. I will add them in to the traders. It's on the long list of features to implement. Smile
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems! Empty Re: Leaking Helicopters and No where to sell me gems!

Post by WhyWhatWhere Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Sad thing is Merlin has all its windows fixed that is the problem i run into I was hoping we could think of a way to manual repair of the problem.......?
WhyWhatWhere
WhyWhatWhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Try shooting the tail once with a low caliber weapon. Sounds crazy, but it worked for Yolo.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolo Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Lol I remember that I got mad and shot it in the tail rotor and it fixed itself

Yolo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum