Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Vehicles? Read here!

3 posters

Go down

Missing Vehicles? Read here! Empty Missing Vehicles? Read here!

Post by Tic Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Logged in today and I noticed my three striders packed with gear and my huron are all gone... was no sign of forced entry or theft. But im thinking more server updates or something might of wiped them
Tic
Tic
Regular

Back to top Go down

Missing Vehicles? Read here! Empty Re: Missing Vehicles? Read here!

Post by Papahyooie Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:05 am

Glad to see you back on Tic!

Looks like exile in the last update changed the vehicle cleanup defaults and I missed them. On any server that uses the default exile settings, your vehicles will be deleted if they haven't been driven in three days. This is to keep server performance high, while also keeping people from using vehicles as safes.

Seeing as how we don't exactly have enough traffic for server performance to be an issue, I don't mind upping this setting. I've changed the setting to 30 days. So everyone will need to enter the driver's seat of all their vehicles at least once every 30 days or they will be deleted.

The bad news is, this pretty much wiped the vehicle table. Even my own vehicles are gone. So if you need to get your vehicles back, I'll just have to compensate you with tabs. I'll add some tabs to your account, Tic. Everyone else who needs their vehicles replaced will need to post in this thread.

Base cleanup is still set for 90 days. Be sure you pay the mafia your "protection money" every 90 days.

Tic, I'm going to sticky this thread, so anyone who needs vehicles replaced can see it. I'll rename it as well.

Thanks for playing!
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tic Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:02 am

Alright, papa thanks alot i appreciate it. and btw sorry for the recent inactivity.. freaking holidays have been crazy haha. but Tic is back baby Very Happy
Tic
Tic
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:21 am

Not at all man. I knew it would be dead for the holidays. It always is. Just waiting for everyone to come back, and we will get the real party started. Wink
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tic Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:22 am

hey papa, i keep getting a battleye script restriction #6 on the server recently and idk why but it will randomly kick me and then i cant log into the server for up to 3 hours so far lol.
Tic
Tic
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Tic wrote:hey papa, i keep getting a battleye script restriction #6 on the server recently and idk why but it will randomly kick me and then i cant log into the server for up to 3 hours so far lol.

Thanks for letting me know! Looks like Exile forgot a piece of the battleye filters on the latest update. Should be fixed now. let me know if you run into any other kicks. Mad
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:24 am

Glad to see you're back Tic! We've all been MIA lately but looking forward to kicking it off again Smile
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down