Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satchel Charge

2 posters

Go down

Satchel Charge Empty Satchel Charge

Post by DoofyDave Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:38 pm

so satchel charges are now 10k tabs and dont take down a wall in 8--10 of them.......why?
DoofyDave
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Satchel Charge Empty Re: Satchel Charge

Post by Papahyooie Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Balance. We want the thermal scanners to be the preferred tool for breaking into bases. Since they can only be used for 15 minutes after someone uses the locks, it will cut down on "offline raiding."
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DoofyDave Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:57 pm

so 100k down the drain, i dont see thermal scanners being useful since some ppl dont even go near their base for days and park in the safe zone. Not only that but then youd have to sit outside their base until they decide to show up. With satchel charges 8-10 per wood wall at 1k each or even 2k its still alot of money. and a simple double wall would keep me from wanting to raid anyones base. But 10k each and they take more then 10 to take down a wall is NUTS! Trust me ive spent the time waiting to try the scanner but waiting 30 plus mins for someone is not fun. please re-consider the price and number needed to blow up a wall. All folks need to do is build smarter and not lazy. most of the time when i raid someone ill give them pointers on how to make it safer and harder to raid.
DoofyDave
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:17 pm

The price isn't final. We simply haven't had time to revisit the topic yet with all the recent issues. There was more than just one instance of griefing, and this was simply a way to contain it for now. Without a thermal scanner, there is no reason to break into a base because you can't steal any loot. So they serve almost no purpose other than greifing for now.

And don't just wait around a base randomly for someone to show up. It's much more fun to find a player and stalk him back to his base. Wink

Wall strength has not been adjusted. It's the same as it always was.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum