Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heres some friendly constructive criticism

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Heres some friendly constructive criticism Empty Re: Heres some friendly constructive criticism

Post by Papahyooie Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:25 pm

I appreciate the feedback! Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome, and I try my best to fit the wants of the masses.

The AI are actively being tweaked. It's a work in progress, as is the entire server. I will definitely take your assessment into consideration!

Thanks for playing on Battleborne!
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Heres some friendly constructive criticism Empty Re: Heres some friendly constructive criticism

Post by Troy Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:00 pm

Died to zombies while I was still spawning in. Ran to my car and then I ran over a demon (one of those running faster than you zombies) and it continued to attack me, blowing up my car as I drove away from it.   Crap.......
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:22 pm

I'm still working on tweaking the zombies. None of the changes I male are taking effect so I am probably going to contact the mod dev to get some clarification on how his code works. I know the runners are stupidly overpowered.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum