Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server is down.

+2
Papahyooie
Troy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Server is down. - Page 2 Empty Re: Server is down.

Post by hensley Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Yup it's back up for me as well.. Stilling having to sign onto another sever & back out & remote in as Troy said its not showing up on Commander.
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:46 pm

I'm sorry guys, but it seems Dayz Commander is effectively defunct. It's not polling the steam database the way it should. There is nothing I can do to make it show up.

I highly recommend everyone switch to DayZ Launcher. I know, we all fear change. But DayZ Launcher is superior in every way. You *might* have to re download the mods, but do it in the middle of the night one night while you're asleep and you won't even notice. Two of the best features that Launcher has over Commander: You can keep multiple installs of the same mod. So for instance you could have epoch 1.5.0.1 and Epoch 1.5.0 installed at the same time. No more pesky upgrading and downgrading to get to specific servers, you just download the version of the mod you want, and both will remain installed. The second one is that you can do custom launches without fiddling with command line perameters. So if a server wanted you to launch with Epoch 1.0.5.1, Taviana, and Overpoch all at the same time, you could do so. Commander is not capable of this without inputting custom shortcut parameters. Launcher uses simple on/off buttons.

Also, third and arguably the best feature... Battleborne shows up perfectly fine lol.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Could you post the download link please?
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click the big green "download now" button.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 am

Dayz Launcher shows bother servers & launched them fine for me last night. It did take a few tries for some reason on the Chernarus server as it was freezing on the load screen. I did have to re-download dayz mod & Epoch mod on Dayz Launcher. It may look like you have them downloaded but you need to 'verify'. When I 'verified' it showed I had some missing or corrupted files so needed to download mods again. It only took about 45 minutes.

I actually like DayzLauncher a lot. It is really straightforward. Not sure how many people out there are using it so is a bummer Commander isn't working properly as far as getting server populated. But sounds like not much can be done about that at the moment.
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:37 am

Server is down.
Troy
Troy
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:53 am

Back up.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum