Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test server feedback

Go down

Test server feedback Empty Test server feedback

Post by DoofyDave Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:15 pm

so ive played on the test server now for a bit and heres my feedback

-ai difficulty needs turning down. if the ai are going to be in such large groups then i feel turning them down a little bit lower difficulty then the current server would be fair. After all we all play to have fun, not to die every mission and spend 20min getting to our body lol.
-ai heli patrols either turned off or less of them. they seem to stay near the airport. also if they stay i think rockets should be turned on for players.
-Number of ai at mission such as free gas could use a few less of them. And on the patrolling ai, they could use like 2-3 more ai
-maybe a few less zombies in the cities (i have a screen shot of like 30 of them running to a group of 3 ai)
-no random zombie and ai spawn(maybe on the event server itll be fun). If you keep them then make them happen ALOT less often.
-Maybe add Rockets and attack heli to test server to see how it works with so much ai, i dont see much pvp going on when there is these many zombies and ai
-LESS DAMN RAIN lol
-All thermal sights removed, arma shouldnt be a point and click
-Zombies come into safe zone.... little fuckers
-If possible could mass weapons and vehicles be added to the test server? so we can see how they work with the missions and ai.

But all in all this new stuff seems very promising! And so are i love it. And the jumping zombies scared the fuck out of me, i was in a tower and thougth "oh im safe up here" but them damn shits started jumping up to me(not reaching me)
DoofyDave
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Test server feedback Empty Re: Test server feedback

Post by DoofyDave Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 pm

please let me know what yall think
DoofyDave
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: