Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction"

3 posters

Go down

Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction" Empty Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction"

Post by Bitch Basher Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:02 pm

Ok so, long explanation but bear with me and this first started at roughly 8:43PM October 16, 2015

Driving strider and turning it to get into position to get out, while mid turn I received a "delete vehicle restriction" and get booted from game to lobby. I rejoin the game, only to get the fuzzy screen like my game is trying to load everything, but it doesn't go away, and I am able to go into third person and see that I am pinned underneath my strider in rag doll physics (it looks like my guy got hit by a car and is now pinned beneath it). I can't move I can't change chats, and I can't respawn for the couple times I try it. Eventually, it lets me respawn, and I get to the main terminal, server restarts at 9PM as usual. I rejoin the server only to be loaded in back in to the first place of where I was originally glitched out. I try respawning and such to no avail with an error that reads during the character reloading processes that says "error: cannot load or create character UID" However, the difference here is that my body no longer has gear on, and is sort of floating in the air as if an exorcism is being performed on me (lol). I had Hensley come over and try to shoot my bodies, he took a screenshot of the place, and I have one as well. I took no damage whatsoever from when he tried to shoot my guy and run him over to try and force a respawn to properly run, but neither of these worked. Nothing has worked since the restart at 9PM.

Headed back in game to try and fiddle with it to let me respawn at 10:02 PM October 16, 2015. If I get it, I'll post in here that I got it.

Anything is appreciated at this point.

Basher

Bitch Basher

Back to top Go down

Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction" Empty Re: Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction"

Post by Bitch Basher Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Update: every time I rejoin the server from trying to respawn, my hunger and thirst levels go back to where they were when it happened, hunger at 90 and thirst at 85.

Last edited by Bitch Basher on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bitch Basher

Back to top Go down

Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction" Empty Re: Glitched out with "delete vehicle restriction"

Post by Bitch Basher Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Update: every time I respawn, a new body is formed and it ragdolls to the ground as if it was hit by a vehicle

Bitch Basher

Back to top Go down

Post by hensley Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 am

It was a very strange deal, never seen anything like it. I'll post picture in the gallery later today. If there is one positive here it is that the screenshot I took is priceless Smile
hensley
hensley
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 pm

Hmm... that is odd. Are you still having this problem? I'm sorry, I've been out all weekend. If you're still not able to spawn let me know and I will reset your account.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down