Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server reset without warning, lost everything.

4 posters

Go down

Server reset without warning, lost everything. Empty Server reset without warning, lost everything.

Post by MIDGETMANx Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Me and a friend of mine were playing around 12:50 ECT and the server reset without any warning.  At the time we were both flying in separate helicopters while using the slung loads to carry a payload back to a safe zone to sell.  Once the sever reset I rejoined to find that I had been killed and had lost everything.  I am curious as to why there was no warning prior to the reset and if we both can be compensated for our unfair loss of equipment.  Thanks.

MIDGETMANx

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Server reset without warning, lost everything. Empty Re: Server reset without warning, lost everything.

Post by DoofyDave Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:45 pm

i watched you guys pass me. and im like uh oh someones about to lose there helis lol
DoofyDave
DoofyDave
VIP

Back to top Go down

Server reset without warning, lost everything. Empty Re: Server reset without warning, lost everything.

Post by Papahyooie Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:32 pm

This was not an unscheduled restart guys. It was a network interruption. Midgetman, you and your friend please post here a list of everything you lost.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGETMANx Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Certainly: x1 M320 LRR .408 (Camo), x7 .408 Magazines, x1 Nightstalker, X2 Laser Designator, x1 GA Carrier GL Rig (Digi), x1 MI-280 Taru (Tran), x1 Caryall, x68 Wood Planks.

*Not including the full capacity of loot nor the fuel truck in tow.

MIDGETMANx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down