Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invincible AI

3 posters

Go down

Invincible AI Empty Invincible AI

Post by Marrow375 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:37 pm

As requested, posting in this section. Some AI after driving through the terminal area remain invincible for several kilometers outside the safezone. Could be that the safezone timer is attaching to the AI and lasts for an abnormally long time. This is especially a problem in the suntower area across the airfield from the terminal. I know this can be fixed b/c we have joined several servers and farmed vehicles/AI in that area. I've seen it before, but not as often as I notice it recently.

Marrow375
Regular

Back to top Go down

Invincible AI Empty Re: Invincible AI

Post by Papahyooie Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:28 am

You're probably right. I'm sure the Exile guys didn't code their safezone logic to tell the difference between AI and players. No telling what sort of weirdness is happening there.

That being said, I can add blacklist areas that the AI will stay away from, so I will have to add the safe zones to that. That way they won't go in there in the first place.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FooodComa Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Seems to happen near the safe zones happened on lots of servers. The solution above sounds great

FooodComa
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow375 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:46 am

Yeah when you added town invasions Gravia was invaded.... lol the AI came down and started trying to attack the people at Terminal. Having a blacklist sounds like a great way to fix that.

Marrow375
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Papahyooie Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:40 am

Unfortunately, the trader zone is already blacklisted... I'm not sure what's up at the moment. It may be a couple of things, I'll have to continue to look at the code:
-could be that the blacklist only applies to vehicles
- blacklist simply doesn't work...
- blacklist only keeps AI from spawning, and not travelling.

I'm continuing to look into it.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum