Battleborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some spawn changes

2 posters

Go down

Some spawn changes Empty Some spawn changes

Post by tmcgillicuddy Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello, I really do love the server as it is, but I would like some changes in the spawning the next restart.

First, I haven't seen any Ural Civilian anywhere that can be used. Adding more or any would be nice.

There are a few mission things that occur inside some people's bases (Saetik), while it doesn't bother me that he has that area, I just can't get the loot when I kill all the baddies, maybe you could move that area, or impose a rule where the AO has a more "powerful" influence over the area so that it can be cleared by people that aren't allowed in the base?

Finally, building material. In all the time I have been playing all I have ever found was some barbed wire, I don't know exactly how much there is supposed to be in the game when it comes to building stuff, but a little more balance in the industrial areas for that stuff would be nice.

Thanks!

tmcgillicuddy

http://tragicparadise.com

Back to top Go down

Some spawn changes Empty Re: Some spawn changes

Post by Papahyooie Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 am

Thanks for the feedback! I will do what I can to remedy these. First off, there are Urals available. There are three on the server as we speak. Just have to look harder.  Wink 

To SAetik's base, I will try to remove that mission template or move it to a different location. If I cannot do that, Saetik may have to move his base to a different location. We will see about that one. There is unfortunately no way to allow people into the base when there is a mission going on.

Building materials: The only building materials in the game are sandbags, tank traps and wire fencing kits. I've seen all of these in game. Sandbags generally spawn in military or hangars. Tank traps are pretty rare and spawn in industrial, and wire fending kits spawn in industrial. I will take a look at the loot tables and see if I can make them a little more balanced.
Papahyooie
Papahyooie
Admin

http://battleborne.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down